Social Networking

Thursday, 25 September 2014

I met Luke!!!!!!!!!!!~

So today guys, i met my perfect Luke Friend and he's honestly the most beautifulest guy i've ever laid my eyes on with the personality of gold. I actually got a selfie with him and give him my card i wrote for him about how amazing i think he is. Not only that the other day he answered my question on instagram via video and said my name. This week has been the best week of my life and i can't even describe how amazing today really was. I'm gona be uploading Videos of him to my Youtube Channel but they are taking ages to upload so i'll leave the link below and my beautiful selfie with him, i look ugly but he just makes the picture perfect so yeaahh. Happy Days~ #takeontheworld 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJF9Skwtbz-Df3-TVJzrTfw

No comments:

Post a Comment