Social Networking

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Benefit New Roller Lash Mascara (Free with Elle Magazine)

Hey. So, yesterday I was scrolling through posts on Bloglovin and I came across a post that mentioned Benefits new mascara and that it was free with Elle Magazine so I went out today and bought it!

Took a while to find the magazine. I guess because everyone wanted to be first to try out the mascara so most shops were sold out. I checked about 5 shops before I got it but yeah soon as I got it home I tried it out and I've already fell in love. It's a shame it's going to cost around £20 when it comes out because that's' not what I would regularly pay for a mascara, maximum I would pay would probably  be £8. So I need to enjoy this while it lasts, I generally only bought the magazine to test out this mascara I honestly doubt I'll read this magazine because I've never purchased it before and I have no idea what will be in it but please if you're reading this and you've previously purchased this magazine let me know what its like and I may consider giving it a read! 

If I'm honest, the Kate Moss mascara that I use which was only around £5 works just as good on my eyelashes but everyone's eyelashes is different and I guess unlucky for some only the expensive top brands make some peoples eyelashes volumized or however they like them. But, I think I will use this Benefit mascara till it runs out and then transfer back to my Kate Moss Mascara as I really love it just as much.

Also, yesterday i uploaded my first ever YouTube video so please go check that out! By clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Om2pflqGM and please subscribe to my channel! 



1 comment:

  1. Love this blog post! I can't wait to try this for my helpless lashes.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog: http://barelybranded.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-awards.html

    Hopefully you will have the chance do this award and answer my questions.
    Lauryn xx

    ReplyDelete