Social Networking

Monday, 2 February 2015

Britney Spears Curious review~


Curious by Britney Spears has been a perfume I've always enjoyed and the smell always catches my nose when someone is wearing it and it smells absolutely amazing so today I've decided to write a blog on it. Celebrity perfumes are normally cheap and tacky such as the Union J perfume which was only like £8 for a gift set in boots this Christmas and I know from experiences of buying celebrity perfumes that they aren't all that good but for this one it smells amazing, and is really cheap. The smell is a white floral fragrance stated on the perfume shop website and is only £17.99 for 100ml the smell is so strong after one spray and it lasts all day! This perfume is so amazing and i don't think I'll ever stop buying it along with the other perfumes i enjoy such as, DKNY Pink Blossom, Beyonce Heat, Ghost Eclipse and Vera Wang Lovestruck which i may write reviews on in the future. I would definitely  recommend this perfume to anyone and especially to those of you who can't afford the more upmarket perfumes. I'm so happy that I'm writing this blog to share this with other beauty lovers like myself. If you've tried this perfume, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment